What Oblation Means to me
- "What Being an Oblate Means to Me" by Saralee Turner
- OBLATE REFLECTION | Don Myrick | November/December 2007
- My Journey Towards Final Oblation as a Benedictine Oblate of WCCM by Marie O'Leary
- OBLATE REFLECTION: June 2007 - Don Myrick
- OBLATE REFLECTION: March 2007 - Carolyn Kennedy / Don Myrick
- OBLATE REFLECTION: FEBRUARY 2007 - Don Myrick
- OBLATE REFLECTION: SEPTEMBER 2006 - Don Myrick
- "Labour Day Reflection 2005: Good Works in the Rule" by Ron McRae
Oblate Reflections by Laurence Freeman OSB and others
- Anglican Primate Preaches St. Benedict's Rule | Says It Challenges Modern Society
- “Some Reflections on the Rule of St Benedict: Four Principles or Attitudes” By Laurence Freeman, OSB
Sr Hilda Frost OSB
- PLACE YOUR HOPE IN GOD ALONE (R.B. 4) January, 2008
- "TWO OLIVE TREES" (Zech. 4:3 & 11, Rev. 11:4) | November, 2006
- Hope - Reflection for November
- FORGIVENESS by Sr Hilda
- "Christ at the Centre"
- "The Prologue"
- "Community in the Rule"
- "Lectio Divina"
- "The Gift of Silence"
- "The Observance of Lent"
WCCM AT THE OBLATES CONGRESS 2005