We are offering an opportunity for a member of our global Community to come to live in Bonnevaux and manage the Bonnevaux AV infra-structure, coordination of online live events and events recordings. He or she will be part of a team in the Bonnevaux Community who are presently working on this field. Besides living as part of the community, with lodging and meals, a stipend will be offered. This person will share a sense of the importance of our work at this time and have or wish to strengthen a commitment to the practice of meditation in community. The position will be for between six and twelve months.
1 – Know how to set up AV system of the Conference Centre for different needs/scenarios (microphones, projector, screens, lights etc) and be available to give support for guest speakers at conferences and retreats
2 – Be on top of the full capacity of Bonnevaux in terms of AV equipment and infra-structure
3- Be responsible for the good organisation and care of the equipment and to follow up when new equipment is needed
4 – Planning and management of live streaming events and regular sessions from Bonnevaux
5 – Record audio & video of events, making the files available for editing
6 – Help updating WCCM websites content.
The person in this position will collaborate closely with the Director of Programmes, Director of IT and Director of Communications.
Skills and abilities required
- Strong general know-how with IT – how to solve basic internet problems, familiar with network infra-structure
- Knowledge on AV systems, how to check microphones, projectors, cables, etc.
- Ability to plan and run large and small online events (especially via Zoom)
- Knowledge of filming and live streaming (cameras, microphones, applications)
- Basic knowledge of WordPress CMS editing
- English speaking (facility in French speaking would be an advantage)
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND A FULL JOB DESCRIPTION PLEASE CONTACT:
If you are interested or would like to know more about this opportunity, please contact
Leonardo Correa – Director of Communications:
Tel: +55 51 996897412