|Based||Home or Office-based or Hybrid(Office in London EC1)|
|Contract||Part time – 28 hours per week 1 year initially|
|Salary||£38,400 per annum pro rata (£30,720)|
|Reports to||Head of Operations|
|Key relations||WCCM Director, London staff team, International staff team, Bonnevaux team, Finance officer, selected trustees and members of Finance Committee|
The World Community for Christian Meditation, a UK based charity, is looking for an experienced, reliable and organised grant manager/fundraiser with solid previous grant management/fundraising experience service in a UK charity. We are looking for a highly motivated and resourceful individual with a genuine interest in Christian meditation and spirituality and the individual and societal benefits it can bring.
Working to the Head of Operations, the postholder will be responsible for overseeing current grants and preparing timely and excellent quality financial and narrative reports for our grant donors and developing with others future grant applications for new and existing donors. The work will fall into the following main categories:
- Coordination of WCCM’s existing grants
- Checking expenditure on donor budgets in consultation with budget holders
- Preparing appropriate financial reports for donors in consultation with WCCM’s accountants
- Collation, analysis and presentation of monitoring and evaluation information
- Project development for new bids in collaboration with other WCCM staff and volunteers
The responsibilities associated with the post may in the future require the occasional trip to France. In this eventuality, WCCM will cover all travel expenses.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND A FULL JOB DESCRIPTION PLEASE CONTACT:
Tel: 020 7278 2070
CLOSING DATE: 13 MAY 2022