Based: Working from home/or (pandemic permitting) Office in London EC1
Contract: Part time – 21 hours per week 1 year initially
Salary: £38,400 per annum pro rata (£23,040)
Reports to: Head of Operations
Key relations: London staff team, International staff team, Bonnevaux team, Finance officer, selected trustees and members of Finance Committee
The World Community for Christian Meditation, a UK based charity, is looking for an experienced,
reliable and organised grant manager with solid previous grant management/fundraising experience
service in a UK charity. We are looking for a highly motivated and resourceful individual with a genuine
interest in Christian meditation and spirituality and the individual and societal benefits it can bring.
Working to the Head of Operations, the Grant Manager will be responsible for overseeing current
grants and preparing timely and excellent quality financial and narrative reports for our grant donors.
There will be potential also for exploring future grant applications for new and existing donors.
- The work will fall into the following main categories:
- Coordination of WCCM’s existing grants
- Checking expenditure on donor budgets in consultation with budget holders
- Preparing appropriate financial reports for donors in consultation with WCCM’s accountants.
- Collating monitoring and evaluation information using WCCM’s new M&E framework
- Project development for new bids in collaboration with other WCCM staff and volunteers
The successful candidate may work from home, or, when COVID-19 restrictions ease, work from
WCCM’s London office in Islington by hot desking arrangement if they so wish.
The responsibilities associated with the post may in the future require the occasional trip to France. In
this eventuality, WCCM will cover all travel expenses.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND A FULL JOB DESCRIPTION PLEASE CONTACT:
Tel: 020 7278 2070
CLOSING DATE: 23 April 2021