During the seminar, Fr Richard Rohr, reminds us to embrace our humanity and encourages us to question the ways in which we live our beliefs. Expanding on the theme of ‘contemplation and actions’, Rohr speaks of the lack of inner experience and inner authority in our Western culture. “Every viewpoint,” Rohr says, “is a view from a point.” Beyond the world of constantly changing opinion, we can find a place to stand, in our true self, which enables us to see beyond the fixed boundaries of the ego. Many of John Main’s teachings are interwoven into this 3-day conference series as Rohr describes “the inward, downward journey that sets us free.”
- Entertaining Ourselves to Death: Richard Rohr
- Religion – A Transformative System: Richard Rohr
- Discarding Boundaries: Richard Rohr
- Contemplative Stance: Richard Rohr
- The Scapegoat and homily: Richard Rohr
- Questions and Conversation: Richard Rohr
These recordings will be available shortly.