The following talks were recorded at the John Main Seminar 2007: Still Present – The Life and Legacy of John Main, in Quebec, Canada.
The seminar marked the 25th anniversary of John Main’s death and also the 30th anniversary of his establishing the new form of Benedictine community that evolved into The World Community for Christian Meditation. Six speakers addressed contemporoary issues, speaking from their personal experience of this way of prayer.
- Christian Meditation & the Mutations of Contemporay Religious Life: Charles Taylor
- John Main’s Contribution to Contemporary Theology Today: Sarah Bachelard
- John Main OSB: Prophet of Today: Yyon Theroux,
- Journey to Personal & Social Transformation: Balfour Mount
- The Contemplative Executive: Leading from the Heart: Peter Ng
- Living Here and Now: Spiriuality in a Global Village: Laurence Freeman OSB