The 27th John Main Seminar was hosted by WWCCM UK in Canterbury and led by theologian James Alison.
During the 2010 seminar, James Alison reflects on the experience of God’s presence, as encountered in Hebrew scripture and the New Testament. His scholarship is matched by his deep understanding of contemporary questions and his sense of humour. Among the issues discussed are those related to being gay and Christian today. A stimulating dialogue between James Alison and Laurence Freeman concludes this enriching and thought-provoking recording. The talks are divided into sections to make for easier personal selection or group listening.
- The Hebrew Discovery: James Alison
- The Atonement Day: James Alison
- The Gentleness of God: Resurrection, Creation & Gift of Spirit: James Alison
- “Stay with us…”Where shall we take it?”: James Alison
- Matters Gay: James Alison
- Discussions: James Alison